- Bioinformatics Links
- PDB Database - RCSB
- [HPRD]Human Protein Reference Database
- Ligand-Depot: Search RCBS by ligand (Sketch the ligand)
- Kyte-Doolittle Hydropathy Plot
- Welcome to UMBER
- A Guide to Structure Prediction
- Bioinformatic tutorials
- PDBsum - A database of the known 3D structures of proteins and nucleic acids
- NEW RCSB Protein Data Bank
- Haystack Project
- BIND - The Biomolecular Interaction Network
- PLoS Computational Biology
- Introduction to QSAR Methodology
- The Infobiosud PROPSEARCH Server
- ExPASy - Tools
- nodalpoint.org | A bioinformatics weblog
- The Taverna Project Website
- BioPAX Home
- KEGG: Kyoto Encyclopedia of Genes and Genomes
- The Sequence Manipulation Suite
- SYSTERS: Large-scale Protein Clustering and Protein Family Database
- Entrez Utilities
- EMBL Dali: email server for 3-D protein structure database searches
- iHOP - Information Hyperlinked over Proteins
- Wasserman Lab Online Tools
- UCSC Genome Browser Home
- Biochem 875 | Biochemistry | UW?Madison
- NCBI BLAST
- Sketch a Molecule and Search RCBS database
- Hydropathicity Plots
- Tutorial in Bioinformatics
- Homology Modelling
- Map Viewer
Powered by a single AAA (HR03) 1V2 battery. Runs on a 18LF452 or 18LF458 at 20 MhZ.
Up to 256 kBps bitrate at 44,1 kHz supported. VBR may peak at 320 kBps. ID3 v2.3 tags supported.
Full user control (volume, track, pause, skip) with a micro joystick.
LCD contrast adjustable.
MP3 player page: http://www.techdesign.be/projects/020/020.htm
KIT step-by-step construction guide: http://www.techdesign.be/projects/020/020_kit_howto.htm
Masternewmedia.org has a nice article which points to sites where one
can get free images and visuals for ones own blog.
Check out : "Where to Find Free Images and Visuals for My Blog"
Learning Page provides a huge collection of professionally produced
instructional materials you can download and print. Lesson plans,
books, worksheets, and much more can be found on the site. Start by
checking out free samples
Registration is needed for full access to the site. Registration is free.
- Practical II: Sequence Retrieval & Alignment
- Pracltical II: Homology Modelling
- Practical III part1a: Nuclear Receptor Functioning
- Practical III part1b: Docking/Screening Tutorial
- Practical III part2a: 2D Searching Tutorial
- Practical III part2b: 3D Pharmacophore Searching Tutorial
- Practical III part2c: ADME Tutorial
- Practical III part3: CoMFA Tutorial
- Practical IV part1a: Lead Optimization
- Practical IV part1b: MD Tutorial
- Practical IV part2: QM in Drug Design Tutorial
- Background on the ERα receptor
- Visualization of the ERα receptor
- Multiple alignment of the ERα Receptor
- Multiple alignment of the ERβ receptor
- Auxiliary Files
Course Director: Prof. Dr. Jacob de Vlieg Course Coordinator: Dr. G. Schaftenaar
Free Downloads from Power Affirmations
Free Power Affirmations E-Book - in PDF format. Over 70 pages (8 1/2 x 11), over 200 Power Affirmations. Power Affirmations will help you achieve your goals. Why? Because they help you consistently focus your thoughts on your goals in a way that few tools can.
There's also a chapter on a daily goals planning system called RAP that I developed for myself that changed my life. The system is simple and can be used with virtually any existing daily time management system (e.g., Day timers, Franklin-Covey, etc.)--or even a plain notebook.
I've included links to 5 free surprise bonuses inside--including a link to a free full copy of "Unleashing the Ideavirus" in PDF format by best selling author Seth Godin.
Free Power Affirmations ePosters - I have created a PDF file where all of the Power Affirmations (over 200) are on a separate page. Now you can scroll through the Power Affirmations on your computer or print out specific pages to post so you can see them regularly.
- And More
Main Page http://www.daypop.com/
Top 40 links that are popular with web loggers http://www.daypop.com/top/
Top WebLogs http://www.daypop.com/blogrank/
Top WebLog posts http://www.daypop.com/posts/